As well as sanitising working areas within the business, maintaining 2m distances (where possible) between staff members and customers and washing our hands regularly, below is some information about how we are operating within the different sections at Venture.
Leisure vehicle Sales
- In order to keep on top of sanitising our display stock, they will be kept locked and viewing will be on request or by appointment.
- We now have a live webchat function on our website which is manned by our sales staff, allowing you to get a speedy response.
- We are offering video viewings so that you can talk to salesman and view any campervan, caravan or motorhome we have in stock, from the comfort of your home.
- Contactless finance will be on offer, so no need to come in just to sign documents.
- Venture have always prided ourselves on our customer handover process, where we demonstrate all the appliances and features of your new Camper, caravan or motorhome. We would still like to continue this tradition but in a safe way, so we will now be offering a contactless handover, which includes a working demonstration video (on request).
- Try using our call, pay and collect method – Just phone up, ask for the shop and we will check we have what you want, take payment, and get it ready for you to collect.
- In line with the current regulations, we politely ask that people wear a face covering (to cover their nose and mouth) whilst inside any enclosed area of Venture. This particularly relates to the shop but we would also ask that people follow this rule whilst inside the workshop offices, sales offices and any waiting areas.
- To help the flow of customers around the shop, all customers will move in a single direction with markers on the floor to help them maintain the 2m 6ft social distancing rule.
- The shop counters have been fitted with Perspex sheets and we encourage customers to use contactless payment where possible.
Workshop & Aftersales
- Please call to make an appointment.
- We have a drop-off / collection box for the keys of booked in vehicles.
- Sanitisation system service available for any vehicle, giving you the peace of mind that your leisure vehicle has been properly sanitised prior to you collecting it.
- We will operate a 2m distancing policy, Perspex screen in our aftersales department and employee temperature testing.