The Bailey Alicanto Grande Sintra is a superb melting pot of luxury and specification. With its 8' wide body and headroom of 6'5" it allows the designers at Bailey the freedom to be more creative and give the customer the room where they want it.
It features great comfort and security. Here is just some of the spec features:
- Exterior mains socket
- Exterior Gas BBQ point
- TyrePal monitoring system
- AL-Ko ATC ( Active Trailer Control ) which helps the stability of the caravan by applying the brakes if the side ways movement is too great.
- AL-Ko Stabiliser hitch, which works to prevent the horizontal and vertical movement of the caravan during towing.
- AL-Ko Secure wheel lock
- AL-Ko jack
- Tracker tracking with 3 months cover included
- Truma 100w solar panel
- GRP Alu-Tech bodyshell
- Dual fuel hob
- Alde thermostatically controlled central heating system
- Dometic 153L fridge freezer
- Corner head rest built into the front seating
- 6'3 x 4'8 transverse island bed
- rear washroom that features a separate toilet and shower